Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday with the kids!

Saturday with the kids was short!  They left here at 8:30  or 8:45 for the Cedar Rapids airport, but not before another "photo opp".

 These were taken just before they said goodbye!
My little redhead didn't want to let go of me after this picture was taken...she's the one by Dave.  She really would love to live here.  She said she'd miss her friends, but she likes all of this space!  Sure wish they lived closer!  It was a great visit and they got home safely.  They start school Monday and life returns to normal for all of us!  Yay - my cleaning lady comes Monday, too!  I'll be glad to see her!

The rest of today, Dave went to Habitat and I had a meeting with Juliene and Kathy about Stampin' Up.  We got lots of new ideas and got to try out some new products!  Guess I'll have to get an order ready!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...