Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday

Another beautiful summer day!  Dave went to Habitat and I worked all day!  I had a financial report Dave wanted - which took me a lot of the day :(!  I'm not into math, you know!  But I did get it done to his satisfaction!  I also had to work up an order for Stampin' Up.  Some time ago, like when we first got home from Florida, I put a stack of clothing for Good Will on the guest room bed.  So today, I took pictures and wrote them all down for tax purposes.  Now I'm waiting for Dave to go through his clothes!  I also got my card stuff put together for Tuesday night.  I still have a couple of things to pack, but I'm mostly done with that!  I think they'll really like the cards this time!

When Dave got home from Habitat, he mowed the yard...I didn't think it needed it or I'd have mowed it!  Then we took the bikes over to the park and rode a mile or so on the trails.  Much nicer riding over there.  You don't have to worry about cars or potholes or even hills!  Plus it's shady!!

I had hummers again today and even what I think are juncos.  I've got to look them up to see for sure!  I also harvested another 3 tomatoes tonight.  Looks like we'll be having BLT's again this week!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...