Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Beautiful scenery!

Our friends are touring Austria, Germany, and Switzerland right now.  She took this beautiful picture of a Swiss village in the valley.  Isn't it beautiful?  I just had to borrow it for a while.  It's so peaceful looking!  I needed something peaceful.  I've been repeating the Golden Rule for the last couple of days, trying to remember how to treat everyone.  So between God's word and this peaceful scenery, I'm hoping to get back to a great place in my heart!

I've been filing and doing paperwork so that we'll be ready to leave for Florida in about 20 days.  But first I've got to find my suitcase for the trip to Branson with the Girls of '66.  Should be a fun time!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...