Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rain finally!

Woke up this morning to rain!!  Yay!  We didn't get much, but it rained a lot of the morning.  Just so nice to have rain.  Church this morning was good as usual.  It was praise band Sunday, which doesn't thrill me much, but at least they played songs that were easy to learn.  Our church just doesn't care for the praise band, and I must say, we neither one care for it either.  I don't mind the music, I just don't like to sing the same words over and over and over again.

This afternoon, our pastor's wife and some of the ladies of the church had a baby shower for Candice H who is having twins in December.  She got some nice gifts - lots of diapers and wipes.  Each outfit seemed to be cuter than the last!  She's having both a boy and a girl, so it was fun to shop for the babies.  Little boys' clothes are so much cuter than they used to be!  This was an outside shower and wouldn't you know, it started raining again.  So we picked up packages and moved inside!  Fun time!

This evening, started watching the race at 9:00 PM.  It actually started at 1:00 this afternoon, but we red-flagged because of rain for several hours.  At 9:30 they said they were halfway done, so now if it rains it'll be shortened instead of postponed.  I don't know if I can wait for 96 more laps, though.  I've got a really, really busy week this week, so I've got to get my rest when I can!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...