Friday, November 22, 2013

Beautiful Friday

What a beautiful day.  We went to the Legion with Sue & Penny.  They had not been there before and the dolphins put on quite a show for them.  We saw over 100 dolphins - some large, some small.  None were very close, but they were constantly on the move today.  Must have been a good feeding day for them!  The beauty was wonderful!  The food was good, too!

We came back home and I took a nap while Dave raked behind our mobile home.  Then I went to play cards while he was socializing!  When I got home from cards (where I was a loser), Dave stirred while I put together my grape salad for tomorrow's fish dinner.  The six guys who went on the fishing trip get to eat all of the fish...and spouses, of course.  Oh goody!!  You know I don't like fish much, but I'm sure I'll get enough to eat anyway.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...