Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday

Dave and I spent the day together today...he's usually working, so we don't do that often.  We went shopping this morning.  Went to CVS and to BB&B.  Then we stopped at Subway to get us a sub.  This evening we went to Marv & Betty's for a fish fry.  The guys who were on the fishing trip got together.  All of us brought side dishes and Marv and the guys fried the fish.  The Grouper was especially good.  We also had grunt and mackerel.  I didn't try either of those, but someone else said the mackerel was the best.  It was a fun evening with fun people and good food!

We got home in time to find the ISU-Kansas ballgame on TV.  Dave went to bed, but I'm watching my boys.  Sure glad I'm not there.  It's 3 degrees at the stadium and it's 70 here!  Where would you rather be?  Let's win this one, Cyclones!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...