Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rainy Day

Ok, so this was one of the 4 days a year with no sunshine...no, I can't say that...the sun shone just for a little while this afternoon.  There was also enough sunshine to get a beautiful double rainbow!  Then it was back to gray and a sprinkle or two.  We got sprinkled on while we were riding our bikes this evening!   We had about 1 1/2 inches of much needed rain!

It was still nice enough to have the windows open and the a/c off!  We also met Sudi & Howard at JD's for lunch and sat outside...in the covered deck.  It was fun to see them again.  After lunch we went to their house to see it.  It is gorgeous and just a short walk away from the beach.  I know they'll be happy there this winter!!

My poor Cyclones...I feel so badly for them.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...