Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Successful day!

It was a pretty successful day all around.  First off, bowling was pretty darn good for both of us!  I had a 137, a 152, and a 142.  Dave had a 126, a 116, and a 151.  The 151 was Dave's best ever he thinks!  Not only that, we had a good day at cards!  We play both poker and cribbage each line of bowling.  Dave won $11+ in cribbage and I won $9.75 in both cribbage and poker!  Not a bad day at the bowling alley!

Lunch was at Village Inn - must have been 20 of us at lunch!

This evening I actually got to say bingo.  Unfortunately 3 others said it at the same time, so I only won $3.  I was close many other times, but just no luck!

It's raining tonight and we're under a tornado watch.  I sure hope that doesn't happen!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...