Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday

We had a great day here today.  Dave and 5 other guys went deep sea fishing.  They had a great day.  The notch for one of the fish they were catching was 20".  They threw away over 100 fish, most of which were from 19.5 to 19 7/8" long!  Needless to say, they were excited and tired when they got home.  They were about 22 miles out in the golf off of Madeira Beach.


They were catching 3 different kinds of grouper, but the long thin fish is a mackerel.  Good job, guys!

In the meantime, back at The Ranch...we were shuffling this afternoon.  I got beat both games today.  Ann beat me the first game.  She put me in the kitchen 3 times!  The last time, we were tied in the last frame.  I couldn't do anything to beat her unfortunately.  I had some good shots today, but the kitchen did me in.  Marv put me in the kitchen 3 times, too.  No wonder I don't cook...I don't like being in the kitchen!  (For those of you who don't shuffle, being in the kitchen is -10 points!)  You can go from a positive score to a negative one pretty quickly!

Tonight we played cards - I'm a winner again!  There were 14 of us tonight...one table of 6 and 2 tables of 4.  It was fun and a little raucous!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...