Saturday, November 30, 2013

Woohoo!

I finally have computer access in the evening!!  We've been hanging out with Jami and her family, Bryan & Erin, Dad & Roberta, as well as Tom's mom.  It's been a hectic couple of days.  Bryan, Dave & Jami have been busy doing Jami's "daddy-do" list.  I think there's only a few things left on her list.  Bryan & Erin fly home tonight, so Dave & Jami will have to work by themselves tomorrow afternoon.

I got to watch my Cyclone football team tonight, but Dave was starting to get congested from the dogs, so I said let's go home...the score was 21-38 (we were behind).  By the time we got back to our condo and I turned on my Facebook page, I saw that we were in OT.  My gosh...I can't believe it.  So I asked Dave to see if we could possibly get the game here in the condo and we found it.  So we got to watch us win in the 3rd OT!!  That ending was awesome...the rest not so good.  Go Cyclones!

Tomorrow we'll go to church and then meet up with the family at Bru's Room (sorry Sudi & Howard - wish you were here!)

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...