Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

We had a lovely afternoon & evening with Sudi & Howard and now I'm watching the "heartattack kids" play basketball!  In case you don't know who the heartattack kids are, they're ISU.  It seems they go ahead and then Boise State ties up the game.  I'm finding myself holding my breath!  I'm sure Fred's mom isn't watching - she'll be a wreck!

Back to our day.  We went to the beach before we had dinner.  It was a beautiful day!   For dinner, I made Ruth Chris' sweet potato casserole and it was wonderful.  Unfortunately it made a 9 x 13 pan full, so we'll be eating sweet potatoes for a while!  Sudi had fixed ham, green bean casserole, fresh fruit, and crescent rolls.  Plus we had key lime pie for dessert!  Great job, Sudi!  After dinner we played cards...interesting version of Wild Card, which HB won!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...