Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Perfect Day

It was a perfect day weatherwise again today!  I could really get used to this beautiful weather.  I must admit, though, I'm having a very hard time getting in the mood for Christmas!  I've got to think about my cards and the gifts I've got to get.  It's hard when it's in the 80's!  Hopefully I can get most everything done by the weekend!

Bowling today was fun.  I bowled pretty well.  I had a 130, 132 and a 113.  We  had our holiday party today - everyone brought treats.  Dave and I chose not to go to lunch with the group...we came home to eat leftovers!  I tried to take a nap, but couldn't so I just read.  Dave  sprayed for bugs - we have millions of little box-elder-type bugs...boy does it stink around here.  I hope the breeze picks up so the smell will go away!

Bingo was typical...I didn't win again.  I only needed 1 number in every game but 2, but my number didn't get called...:(  - I just needed a little luck and I didn't get it.  Oh well, it was fun anyway!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...