Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Productive Day

I got lots of things done today!  We went to coffee first thing and following coffee, we had our annual Christmas cookie walk.  I think we had 25 different kinds of cookies at $3 a pound!  Some of them look really, really good!  After the meeting, Dave took Ron & Marcia to the Tampa airport while I worked the cookie walk.  Once we'd cleaned up I came home and printed labels for our Christmas cards.  Dave got home and helped me stuff and sign everything!  He had to go to the grocery store, so he came home with stamps and we even got our cards in the mail!  I also mailed gift cards for Cheyenne and Allison to Bob, along with Bob's birthday card.

At 1:00 we went to the clubhouse and helped collate and staple the 2014 directories for the park.  That project is now done.  All that is left is to distribute them!

Dave is done painting at Sue & Penny's for now.  Sue's bedroom is really pretty!  It's two shades of gray and will have a hot pink/orange bedspread and some wine colored curtains.  After the first of the year, they are tearing up the carpet in the bedroom and will put down new gray carpet, too.  Their home is lovely now.

Tonight we played 7s and my team won BIG!  We were ahead by almost 5,000 points going into the last hand which we won.  Because we won it before they got everything they needed, we didn't even count those points!  It was a good day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...