Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday

B & B day!  It went pretty well.  I bowled fairly good - I improved each game, which is what you're supposed to do!  I got a 120, a 121, and a 130.  I couldn't pick up a 10 pin for anything and that's one I'm usually pretty confident that I'll pick up...not today, however.  I missed them all!   If I'd gotten spares every time I left a 10 pin, I'd have had a great score!  We're done bowling until after the new year gets here!

At bingo, I won bottom line with the number 66.  I just had a feeling I was going to get it - the girls of 66 helped me, I'm sure.  All 3 of us at our table won - Tanya won $10, Mary Etta won $40 and I won $24.  Pretty cool.

I made crock pot peanut clusters today.  They'll go with me in the morning for our "cookie" exchange.  Dave's going to take Ron & Marcia to the airport while I go to the coffee and cookie exchange.  Then we'll pick them up on the 26th.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...