Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday

The kids got here about 11:15 and we've had a full day!  We had tenderloins for lunch and the girls each ate two of them!  They helped me bread them!  They thought that was a lot of fun.  They even whipped the eggs!  When they're being good, they're so much fun!  After lunch we borrowed bikes and went for a looonnnggg bike ride!  They kept riding while we sat on the lanai and watched them!  Then we went to the nature preserve where the alligator usually is, but we didn't see him today!

Supper was brats and/or hot dogs and salad.  After supper I skyped with my family while they went to the Largo Park to see the Christmas lights!  Now they're home and all 3 kids are pooped!  They're watching a movie and I'm about to crash, too!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...