Monday, January 6, 2014

Cold here!

I'm not going to complain...I'm just stating a fact!  It's 48 here right now.  The day started out really nice, but it dropped like a ton of bricks shortly after noon.  We might even have frost here - what's up with that?  The good part of this is that in a day or two, it'll be back up in the 70s!  I think it got clear up to -5 in O-town...now THAT'S COLD!

I played cards tonight, but my team all had horrible cards all evening!!  We lost by over 6,000 points.  Right now I'm watching the Rose Bowl.  I've got mixed emotions.  I've always liked FSU, but I thought they did some dirty things in the first half.  I can't stand Auburn because I don't like the SEC...so I guess I'll go to bed and check the score tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...