Saturday, January 11, 2014

Nice day!

Dave and I had some shopping to do today, so we went out about 10:00.  We went to Bealls, Home Depot, Hammerhead Hardware, and somewhere else, but I can't remember where.  Ha!!  We came home and had a burger and a salad and I took 3 bike rides today!  Dave took 2 of them with me, but he took several rides up to the dumpster.  He cut limbs off the trees around our mobile today so had to dispose of them!

I didn't sleep last night - I was still up at 4:30.  I feel pretty good for having been up all of that time.  I took about a half hour nap this afternoon, but I'm trying hard to not nap!  This afternoon I went over to Bobbi & Alan's just for a visit.  That was fun!

I also watched my Cyclone men today.  Unfortunately we got beat by Oklahoma.  I know that we were bound to lose some day, but I didn't want it to be today.  :(  So I was bummed.  We had way too many turnovers and one of our best players went down with an ankle injury in the last minutes of the game.  I sure hope he's ready for the game against Kansas in a couple of days!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...