Thursday, January 9, 2014

Oops!

I guess I forgot to blog last night - sorry!  I came home from cards and it was close to 9:30 - that's really late for cards.  I guess I just got busy playing my games and forgot about writing anything.

Today's been a gray, rainy day.  Tomorrow's only got a 10% chance of rain, so hopefully we'll have some sun so we can go to the Legion.  I'm starting to lose my tan, so I need some sun!  I'm wondering if St Pete is still saying they average 361 days of sunshine a year, because we haven't had any for days it seems to me!  We need the rain, though, so it's okay.

We finally got out for a bike ride this afternoon - in between raindrops!  We even rode 2 laps instead of one.  It was warmer and felt good to be outside after having several winter days!

I mentioned cards - yuck again!  Losers!  Maybe I'll win tomorrow night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...