Friday, January 31, 2014

Rain, rain go away!

I'm really tired of this rain and cold.  Please make it go away!  Tomorrow we may go to the horse races in Tampa and I don't want any horses to fall down!!

Thank goodness we're able to get out to play cards.  That's been the ONLY thing we can do!  It's too cold and wet to do anything else.  I'm sure this winter is going to be one for the record books.  At least I could wear shorts today - it wasn't as cold as it has been.

Speaking of cards, my partner was Nancy D.  She and I won by 4100 points!!  Yay!  I had pretty good cards all night until the last hand and she had good cards that hand.  Together we made a pretty good team!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...