Saturday, January 18, 2014

Soccer & Oz

What a fun day!  We started our day by going to watch Kelly play soccer.  It was a beautiful sunny day, but not overly warm.  I wore shorts, and I was comfortable, but I also had on my lined pullover.  The sun felt good on my legs.  Kelly's team is awful...it's not much fun to watch them.

After the soccer game, we came home, ate lunch, changed clothes and took off for the Broward Center for the Performing Arts to watch The Wizard of Oz.  It was a fantastic production!  The kids also enjoyed it and were quiet all the way through it.

Then we went to Sweet Tomatoes for supper and now we're just hanging out at Jami's.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...