Monday, February 24, 2014

Lovely day

I think I rode somewhere between 3 and 4 miles on my bike today.  I lost track!  I rode for a while with Roger and then by myself and then Dave came home and I rode with him.  I was drenched when I got home!  It has been so humid!

We had lunch here and then I made a wrapped pickle dip that I found on Pinterest.  It was really, really good!  We were invited to go watch the sunset at Indian Shores with Sasseens, Heckerts, Allisons, and Kozaks.  The guys were playing golf at Chevelle (all but Dave), so we picked up the ladies and met the guys at Sasseens.  It was a fun night - and a beautiful view!



It wasn't the best sunset we've ever seen down here, but it was pretty neat!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...