Sunday, February 9, 2014

No one can make you feel inferior...

unless you allow them to do so.  (Eleanor Roosevelt) I have used this saying many, many times with my athletes, and now I need to remember it for me.  I'm tired of feeling inferior, so I'm turning over a new leaf!  You can laugh at me if you want, but I'm just going to ignore you.  How about that for a way to start my post?  I hate getting tears when someone makes fun of me, so it ain't gonna happen again.

Church was good today.  After church, we ate a quick lunch and then Dave went to Gary's to work.  I cleaned the house and played my games.  I also rode my bike 3 times and I visited with the ones who've been sick.  I feel good about my day!

Tonight we played what we call "Court Whist" and they call Jack's card game.  It's a fun game whether you know how to play cards or not.  Bob got 2nd so he won money...not me!  We had 32 who played - fun night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...