Thursday, March 20, 2014

My day off

Dave went to Sarasota today, so I call this my day off.  I had a good day!  I slept until after 9:00, which was good because I didn't go to sleep until after 2:00 AM.  I vacuumed the floors, swiffered them, and then about 1:00 sat down to watch the IHCC basketball game.  About 1:30 I went to Bob's to make sure he could watch the game on his computer feed to his TV.  I watched the rest of the game with Him and Gary.  With 1 minute left in the game, the NJCAA website had problems and we missed the end of the game.  We were ahead by 2 with 1 minute left.  South Plains evidently made a 3 and Lester Mefford made 2 free throws with 2 seconds left for us to win it 71-70.   Whew!  Another nail biter.

I took my bike ride and then waited for Dave to get home.  He had an exciting day.  No, the fish weren't biting.  Instead one of the guys fishing near them caught this:



That's a shark - Dave said somewhere 4-5 feet long.  He wasn't happy about being caught!  You don't see that every day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...