Saturday, April 12, 2014

84!!!!

I can't believe that this was a "Florida type of day" here in Iowa.  It topped out at 84 degrees - the same as it was in Clearwater!  That's pretty amazing.  Unfortunately it's about to change.  It's only supposed to be in the low 60's tomorrow and I heard the 4-letter word is possible on Monday.  Grrrrr!  I won't be a happy camper if it snows!

Today I went to Fairfield for a 9:00 AM ball game.  Allison's team played 3 games today - they won 2 and lost the last one.  Allison pitched the first game and 1 inning in the last game.  It was so wonderful sitting outside on this beautiful day.  I got plenty of sun and wind, so I'm feeling a little burned tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...