Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Failure

I guess I'm a failure at posting my blogs.  I had one started on Monday but I forgot to finish it and post it.  Sorry.  I was so tired Monday that I couldn't think straight.  I had iced tea for lunch on Sunday and then I just couldn't sleep...plus I was tired from all the family gatherings!  I played cards Monday night (and lost).  It was fun getting back to my normal routine.

Yesterday was our last bowling of the season and I saved my best for last!  I had a 118 my first game, a 181 my second game, and a 146 my 3rd game!  I had the high game for women!!  My games should have been even higher, but I left the 10th frame open in each game.   Grrrr.  I might have had a 200 even...coulda, woulda, shoulda!

Bingo wasn't as good as bowling.  I didn't win again.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...