Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday

I worked on putting away pictures of the family today.  Dave's been reading about how to stage a home to sell it and putting away pictures and knick-knacks is one of them.  Cleaning out closets and storing things outside the home is another.  I've got a busy month ahead of me.  I found out that Bridge View is having a book sale in May so I'm taking all my quilting and craft magazines/books to them.  I'm getting them sorted into piles by years so they can sell a bundle of magazines instead of each one separately.  First, however, you have to take the labels off of them - that's another fun job!

This afternoon I gave blood for the first time for 6 months!  When he stuck me, it hurt so I know I'm going to have a bruise tomorrow.

Tonight Dave is at a church meeting.  He should be home soon.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...