Friday, May 23, 2014

Busy day

I didn't get home until about 11 last night after being in Lone Tree for Allison's ballgame.  Her team won 15-0...pretty boring.  We were all hungry after her game, so we went to Riverside to Murphy's Bar for sandwiches.  That's why we were so late!  I didn't even think about blogging.

First thing this morning (8:00 AM) we had both a plumber and a handyman here ready to work on our  leak.  Right now we have a 2 ft square hole in our dining room ceiling...BUT the leak is fixed!  Tomorrow morning the handyman is returning to fix the hole!  Then he'll mud and tape it, plus paint the ceiling...and no one will be able to tell that we've had a problem!  YAY!

I had a card class this morning where we made two really neat cards.  I also got paperwork for the new mobile home and Dave and I went to Osky to try out different Tempurpedic mattresses.  We decided which one we liked the best and then we ate at Mi Ranchito before we came home.  Dave's asleep in his chair and I'm about ready for bed!

Tomorrow Bob, Ann, and I will go to the cemetery while Dave lets the handyman in and gets the oil changed in his truck...or maybe it's my car.  I  know my car is due.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...