Saturday, May 31, 2014

Gorgeous day!

We went to Washington today for 3 ballgames.  It got really, really hot in the sun and I am burned big time.  It wasn't a good day for the A's.  We lost the first game and the last game, but won the middle game.  It gets really frustrating when these girls can't catch a pop fly or a ball that is thrown to them.  They were hitting well, but just too many fielding errors to win.  As I say, "Oh well, the sun'll come out tomorrow."

I'm so sleepy from sitting outside in the sun that I can hardly keep my eyes open.  Dave couldn't keep his open, so he's sleeping in his chair.  I'll wake him up in a few minutes so we can go to bed.  He turned the air on this afternoon, so it should be good to sleep.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...