Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday

Pastor David had a very good message today.  The past two Sundays he's been hinting about the leadership in our church and today, he really hit the nail on the head.  I hope those that have been causing a stir took some notes today.  He challenges us all!

After church we went to 2nd Street Cafe for lunch with 14 others from our church.  There were some different ones at the table today, so that was fun.  When we got home, Dave declared that it was nap-thirty, so I went upstairs to read while he slept in his chair.  He got up before I did, so he went to the garage to clean it out.  Other than touching up some paint, we're about ready for the walk-through by the realtors on Tuesday.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...