Saturday, May 3, 2014

Great day

Dave and I are quite a team!  We teamed up today and got lots done here.  We washed all of the windows on the sun porch and in the dining room...these are windows that don't lean in to be cleaned.  You have to take them apart.  There were 9 double windows in the sun porch, a big window and two little ones in the dining room.  We've still got the bay window to wash and all of the windows in this HUGE house will be done.  Dave also worked on the walls and the floor in the sun porch.  It looks so good that we ate supper out there!

I took about 45 minutes and went to the lagoons to see if I could get pix of the egrets that are migrating through on their way to somewhere.  They're big white ones - just like George.  Unfortunately there were a long ways away so I didn't get good pix of them.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...