Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Another showing

So do you think this showing tonight will be another rejection?  I'm beginning to take all of this personally.  I know our house has feelings and everyone that comes but doesn't  think it's the right house for them, hurts our house's feelings!  Poor thing!  I know that Dave and I are starting to get frustrated.  Last night's people said they weren't interested, so we'll see about tonight's.  I'll let you know tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I finished some more cards (all Stampin' Up products, of course!) This first one is using a watercolor technique.  I really like it, but would change it up a bit next time I make it.

 The rest of these are using Blendabilities!  Have I told you how much I like them?!



I just love these.  They are a little more labor intensive, but beautiful when they're finished.  I sure hope you like them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...