Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday

This was a PEO day.  I didn't get to go last month, so I enjoyed myself a bunch today.  There were 19 of us in attendance, so it wasn't a big group but a fun one!  We had a speaker today from the library.  It's amazing to hear all of the programs and statistics for our library.  I'm someone who never goes in the library but I read constantly.  I'm a free book reader on my Kindle!  I hardly ever pay for a book.  If I do, I might pay $.99 or even $1.99, but usually I only order free books.  Most of them are very entertaining and most of them are new, self-published authors.  Other than some proofreading errors, they're as a general rule good!

Dave went to his "surprise' retirement party this morning and then to a funeral this afternoon.  As for me, I didn't do much - messed around in my craft studio and even read some!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...