Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hustle!!

Juliene wanted me to come over and help her with some problems she's been having on her computer, so I was at her house by 9:00.  I'm hoping I got some of her questions answered before we were interrupted.  I got a phone call asking if they could show our house somewhere between 11 and 12:30.  Aaack!  I had to hustle home because by the time they called it was 10:00!  So I hurried and put the bedspread on the bed, wiped down the counters, spot checked the floors, turned on all the lights, unlocked the garage door, grabbed my Kindle and took off.  I got out of the house with about 3 minutes to spare.  I had to go to Bookins to take my ruby/diamond bracelet in for repair and I needed to run by the credit union to deposit some money.  I also needed to get groceries, but I stopped at Subway first.  I went in, ordered a sandwich and sat there reading my Kindle.  By the time I got to Fareway, it was 12:20 so I knew I wouldn't get home too early (before the realtor left with his client!)  Whew!  What a morning!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...