Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Offer

We actually got an offer on our home today!  Couldn't believe it.  Unfortunately it was about $15k too low!  So we countered and they countered...still $10k too low!  So we've still got a house!  It's okay - it's not like we have to sell!  It was fun to get an offer at least!  Now it's back to the drawing board - we need some new people to come to town.  This couple has sold their house in town and need to get another one.  Hopefully they'll rethink their offer and re-counter!

I worked on cards today.  I was able to get most of both of my card demos cut out.  Now I'm working on getting a bunch of cards ready to sell.  All of a sudden I've got an abundance of cards!  One of my PEO  sisters wanted me to bring cards to the next meeting, which is Friday.  So that's what I'm working towards.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...