Monday, July 7, 2014

This n that!

This morning was Bible Reading Time.  We were on Revelation 8 today...some more fantastic imagery!  I so wish I could paint what I'm studying.  I think it would be so fun to interpret the book of Revelation in oils!  Dave stayed home today because of all the rain we had over the weekend.  I think he kind of likes staying home.  He's been out in the garage sorting through tools and his "junk" drawers!

This afternoon I went to the chiropractor (finally!) and I had a planning meeting at Karen D's house for the upcoming sorority year.  After it was over, I decided to drive by Mediacom.  It's a funny thing - I've NEVER been able to get through to them on the phone.  While I was waiting in line to talk to someone, I never once heard the phone ring.  I think they purposely don't let the phone ring!  When I finally got to the window I mentioned the fact that I have never been able to get through on their phone line and the lady just pretended like she didn't hear me!  I've got a technician coming out Wednesday morning to see what is wrong with our internet connection.  It is still just coming and going and it's very irritating!  Hope he can figure it out.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...