Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday

We had a fun morning at PMS.  We made two cards and then played with an Inkadinkado system that allows you to make kaleidoscope images on paper.  Unfortunately, they're mostly for scrapbookers because they're too big for the cards we make.  She gave us each one of the systems and I'm going to give mine to the kids...I think they'll really have fun with them.  Hopefully I can get them interested in something quiet to do instead of running around like little banshees!!  I think that since they're 12, 10, and 6 now the two older ones should be calming down, reading, coloring, doing puzzles, etc.  So that will be my goal while I'm in Ft Lauderdale this fall.

Dave worked at church this morning doing odd jobs and helping unload canned goods for the Food Pantry.  We met up at lunch and after lunch we had naps.  Mine was a 3 hour one!  I sure hope I can sleep tonight because I've got to be in Washington for a ballgame at 8:00 AM!  I still feel tired!  I'm driving myself so I can come home in the afternoon if I get too hot.  Allison's games are at 8, 9:30 and then 3:30.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...