Friday, August 8, 2014

My head hurts!

Now that we've got a sale pending on our home, the next step is to find somewhere to live.  We've got a line on a couple of apartments that we'll go see the first part of next week.  Until we see how much room we're going to have to work with, we can't make a decision on furniture to keep.  I feel that same way about Florida too.  As soon as I see the true size of the rooms, I won't be able to decide if I want any of our furniture down there either.  So many decisions have to be made...MY HEAD IS HURTING!!

Part of my head hurting is this weather.  We haven't had any sunshine all week, I don't think.  If this low pressure would just move, my head wouldn't hurt so bad!

Dave and I both were pretty slow to wake up this morning...our cleaning lady arrived at 7:55 AM and I was still asleep.  Dave had only been up about 10 minutes, so he hurried upstairs to wake me up.  When I came downstairs, he took me out to breakfast!  Then he went to church to work on some things and I went shopping!  I needed a couple of things that were appropriate for an evening wedding tomorrow night.  Now I'm all set.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...