Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cool Thursday!!

It sure didn't get very warm today, did it?  I think it maybe got up to the upper 60's, but that's pretty cool compared to what we've had!  Definitely feels like fall.  I still wore my shorts all day because Dave and I worked in the house emptying drawers and packing boxes with things he's going to take down to Clearwater later.  Our dining room is full of stuff that's going down there, and we're not quite ready to load the trailer yet.  I'm hoping he's got some hairy-legged friends who'll help with that part!!

I finally got a picture of two hummingbirds sitting on the feeder without one of them bullying the other away.  They're ornery little birds.  Usually when one is feeding, they are on constant alert like the one on the right...waiting for the bully to come around!


As I was going through pictures this evening, I realized that I hadn't shown you the view from our favorite pizza place in Clearwater.  Actually there is NO view - for about 2 years they're saying.  To the left of this picture is where the new condo/hotel/whatever is going up and these are all of their work trailers.  You can no longer walk across the street to the beach, either.  Grrrr!
And speaking of views, Ryan Howard's new home is progressing quite nicely...and he's going to have a wonderful view!!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...