Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Rumble Rumble

I woke up to rumbles and I have a feeling I'll be going to bed with rumbles.  Rumbles of thunder!  It's been a soggy day.  It rained this morning, then cleared off for a while, rained again, and so on...all day and all evening so far.  I guess this is the start of that cold front coming in.  Yuck!

I got a pedicure today.  That was much needed.  I stubbed my big toe about 3 months ago, cracked my nail straight down, and it's still not grown out...or maybe I just keep cracking it deeper.  It's still about 1/4 of an inch in length.

This evening, I had a Personnel meeting at church.  They always last about an hour and a half and tonight was the same.  I kept hearing the office's storm radio going off and I wanted to get home.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...