Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday

We took a day off today!  Of course, we went to church and to lunch with the group.  Today's lunch was at Appanoose Rapids.  They have a buffet on Sundays - very good, different selections than you get elsewhere.

When we came home from lunch, I took a nap and Dave went out to mow.  He's going to mow again Weds. and maybe again before he leaves on Sunday.  Then it will be up to me!  Thank goodness it's getting warmer outside.  I wasn't in to that cold stuff.  I'm about ready to go south!

That's about all there is to say today.  We watched the end of the race...or rather I did.  Dave was checking his eyelids for holes!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...