Saturday, September 13, 2014

Calgon take me away!!

This morning early, we went to Hedrick for breakfast at the Loren Sylvester Memorial Breakfast for the Christian Church.  Mainly we went to Craig & Sue!  The food was very good...Sylvester eggs (scrambled), hash browns, biscuits and Sylvester sausage gravy, plus cinnamon rolls that were wonderful.

Since this was the Cyclone-Hawkeye game day, I wore my Cyclone clothes.  I got a few people who said that I would look better in black and gold, but several said they hoped we won today!  I told some friends that I thought we could win it, because the Hawks really struggled last week against a not-so-good opponent, whereas we played really well against the #20th ranked team in the nation, and should have won. Needless to say, now that the game is over, I'm a pretty happy camper!!


I was begging for Calgon to take me away before the game started!  Dave and  I emptied every cupboard in the kitchen and put things into 4 stacks - stay, sell, take to Florida, or throw away.  If anyone looks in our cupboards, they would think that we don't have much...because they are clean and empty!!  We'll be having a garage sale about Oct. 4th.  Between now and Wednesday, we're going through all of my Christmas decorations, as well as my Halloween decorations, Easter decorations, etc.  If and when our house sells, we won't have to downsize quite as much!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...