Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Team Time

I slept in this morning and it sure did feel good!  I was still able to get my card stuff ready for Friday morning's demo.  Hopefully there aren't more than 7 there!  This afternoon I went to Mt Pleasant to watch Allison play volleyball.  That was different - I hadn't seen one of her VB games before.  She's on the A team so her team played first.  They won the first 2 games, so her time on the court was over for the evening.  She did very well.  She served 7 straight points to start the first game  and didn't have a service error until later in the second game.  I took my camera, but didn't grab the memory card out of the computer, so can't share any pix.  :(

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...