Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday

God is good!  Just thought I'd tell you all that!  We just got home from Waverly and Waterloo, and Minnesota.  Had a great trip.  We sure enjoyed seeing Bryan, Erin, and baby Aidan!  Hope to get some pix on here tomorrow.  We also got to see Linda and Al.  I had a senior moment yesterday.  I had clothes on hangers to take on the trip - long pants (because it's cold up there) and a jacket.  Last night about 10:00, I realized that I didn't have my clothes with me - they were still back in O-town on the back of the kitchen chair where I put them!  I'm sure glad I had clean undies with me!!  So today, in 39 degree temps, I wore shorts and a sweatshirt that I borrowed from my great nephew!!   Pretty funny looks I got along the way today!  Let's just say I'm ready to be back in the sunny South!

On our way home tonight, we came within a few feet of hitting a deer.  I saw her and yelled, Dave saw her and slammed on the brakes.  It's a good thing, too, because we were awfully close to her!  I'll bet she about had a coronary, too!

Don't forget to thank God for all your blessings tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...