Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday

Fridays at The Ranch mean going to the Legion and today was no exception.  It was a beautiful day today so being at the Legion was a great thing to do today!  We took Marilyn and Barb with us.  That was fun because we don't often get to visit with either one of those ladies.  I always say a day at the Legion is successful if we see any dolphins.  Today was successful!  There were 2 or 3 that went by shortly before we were ready to leave for the day.  I think there were 18 of us from The Ranch there for lunch.  It was a fun time!

This morning I worked on sorting out library books up at the hall.  I got all of the books sorted and most of them put away before Zumba.  Zumba about killed me.  I have never sweat so much!!  I sure hope I'm able to get out of bed in the morning.

More later...c

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...