Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  Dave unhooked our internet and tv so that the guys could work putting the floor down in the living room today.  So I had no computer access until this evening.  We now have floors in the master bedroom, the spare bedroom, both closets, and the living room.  We've even got trim in the spare bedroom and over half of the living room!  Tomorrow they're going to start with the trim in the master bedroom and finish the rest of the floors!  It is really, really pretty.  I can hardly wait to see the furniture in here, but that's another day!

In order for me to stay out of the way, and to have a place to sit, I went to the clubhouse and worked on the library.  We had gotten 3 huge totes full of books, so they all needed marked with the date and alphabetized.  I put an equal number of old books back in the totes to donate to the library for their book sale!  I got that project done - it took me several hours, but I'm done until someone brings me more books.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...