Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday

It's a chilly Friday.  Even though the sun was shining brightly, it was still a bit chilly.  I sat outside to read, but had to come back in and put on a jacket!  Dave and I worked hard today.  I took some clothes out of my closet - clothes I don't want to wear any more.  I figure if I don't get rid of some of my clothes, Dave won't want me to buy any new ones!  (Method to my madness!!)

I also worked sorting through all of the yard decorations that were left here.  I combined our decorations from home with our decorations from #134.  They're all put away until Thanksgiving when we'll start putting up Christmas decorations around our mobile.  Dave worked outside condensing his tools down to a manageable quantity!  He's pretty organized out there now.

Tonight I played cards.  Ann and I were partners again, only this time we lost - by only 435 points :(.  We had three tables of 4 and there were 12 people playing Texas Hold 'Em, too.  Lots of fun at The Ranch!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...