Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday!

We had a beautiful day here today!  We finally got to take our first bicycle ride...it's been too cold up until now.  Then we finished all of the kitchen cabinets and drawers.  We also went shopping and got the vinyl for the bathrooms as well as the rest of the laminate.  Ron came over and told us how we were going to tackle this project!  I can hardly wait - we should be started before the weekend - yay!

This evening we played cards and my team won again!  So far, I'm 2 for 2.  Tomorrow all of the fun starts for real.  It'll be the first B & B - bowling and bingo and Wednesday we start shuffling.  Should be a fun week!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...