Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Oh my!

Our house sure looks good!  I wish you all could see it...oh, maybe you can if I just take pictures!!  I'll get that done soon, I promise!  I should have an open house for our friends, but that means I'd have to make cookies or something!

I shuffled this morning after coffee AND after our November home owners' meeting.  I lost my first game, but I won my second game.

This evening at cards I didn't have such a good night.  I got terrible cards tonight!  My partners and the ladies we played were all wound up tonight.  So it was really chaotic - loud and boisterous!  After cards, Ann & I got on the back seat of Betty's golf cart and we drove all of the streets of the park, telling everyone hello...and it's 9:00!  I hope we don't get complaints!!  Oh well!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...