Tuesday, November 11, 2014

We've got a home!

We got our furniture today - thanks to some of the guys in the park!  Fred, Roger & Ron came over and helped Dave load up most of our furniture and bring it back here.  While I was at bingo, Dave put the house together.  I helped him do the bed before I went.  That was the most important!  We actually get to sleep in the same room tonight!!  The couch and end tables look really good in our living room.  The bedroom looks good, too.

I didn't bowl today.  Only Bob & Dave did.  I won $5 at bingo tonight - whoopee!  Tomorrow we shuffle and then we can maybe go see Dave's dad on either Thursday or Friday!  I'm ready to stop working and just enjoy the winter!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...