Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday

Today, Dave, Don & Bev, plus Jami went to Roberta's to help her clean and clean out Maury's clothes.  They didn't get back until around 7:00.  I stayed here and cleaned our house.  I swept all of the floors, mopped Dave's bathroom, cleaned his sink, and even washed the windows on the inside of the house in the living room and kitchen.

I didn't hear a thing from Liz after Nancy showed our house today.  I wonder what the people thought  about it.  Wouldn't that be a kick in the seat if the house would sell while we're in Indiana?!  I'm ready to be here for a while!

It was a lovely day today.  They had Sanding Ovations at Treasure Island, but I didn't get to go.  We'll go next year, hopefully.  I sure hope someone posts pictures so I can see what was new this year!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...